Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Question of the Day - #2

#2 - Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted?

I do believe in ghosts and evil spirits. I love scifi and the supernatural, and I think ghosts and those such things can and do exist. I've never seen one myself or anything, but I think people have when they claim they do. I think it would be kind of creepy to see a ghost or something but also interesting at the same time lol. And to answer the second part of the question: heck no! I'm such a scaredy-cat; there's no way I'd spent a night alone in a supposedly haunted house. You probably couldn't pay me enough to do it either. I wouldn't even go with someone else so to do it by myself, what are you, nuts!?

No comments: