Sunday, February 19, 2012

Glee survey.

The first character I fell in love with:
I fell in LOVE with Blaine, even though he didn't come until Season 2. I fell "in like" with Finn and Rachel first though.

The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:

Santana. I didn't really like her in the beginning, but she's soooo bad-ass now.

The character everyone else loves that I don’t:

Kurt probably. I do like Kurt, but he's not a favorite or anything.

The character I love that everyone else hates:

Sebastian. Even though he's trying to break up Klaine, I like the storylines with his character; they're interesting.

The character I used to love but not anymore:

Maybe Mercedes. She got annoying at one point, but she's getting better.

The character I’d slap:

Sebastian, although he's kind of sexy lol.

A pairing that I love
:
Klaine.

A pairing that I hate:

Mercedes and Shane. I like her with Sam.

My three favorite characters:

Blaine, Santana, and Finn.

My three least favorite characters:

Sugar, Rory, and Tina.

Favorite group performance:

"Teenage Dream"
"ABC"
"Man in the Mirror"
"Bad"
"We Found Love"

My favorite duet
:
"Human Nature" with Sam and Mercedes, "Don't You Want Me" between Blaine and Rachel, "Extraordinary Merry Christmas" with Blaine and Rachel, and "Need You Now" with Rachel and Puck.

My favorite solo
:
Basically anything Blaine sings: "Somewhere Only We Know", "It's Not Unusual", "Wanna Be Startin' Something".

My favorite episode:

Michael.


...and there you have it.

No comments: