Thursday, April 16, 2009

Funny one liners.

  • Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
  • Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
  • Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
  • I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
  • I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.
  • I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
  • If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
  • Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.
  • On the other hand, you have different fingers.
  • Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.
  • The Energizer Bunny was arrested and charged with battery.
  • There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.
  • We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
  • When there's a will, I want to be in it.
  • I live in my own little world, but it's okay because they know me there.

No comments: