I starred the ones I would like to do or would consider doing for a certain someone ;)
*1. Have a pre-wedding field day so your groomsmen and bridesmaids can get acquainted with one another.
*2. Add a line for a DJ song request on your RSVP cards.
3. Enlist your grandmas to be your flower girls.
*4. Serve your drinks on “My Two Cents” coasters.
*5. For a brunch reception, serve up a waffle bar.
*6. For seriously rad photo ops, give out sparklers as favors.
7. Crown your wedding day with this fun cake topper. (it's the bride and groom touching each other's butts - no thank you!)
*8. Incorporate your love story into the aisle runner.
9. Hire a rad food truck for a late-night snack.
*10. Order your very own wedding Converse as dancing shoes for the reception.
*11. Have your very own beer bar.
12. Or rent a Pub-Hub for a DIY bar area.
13. Get everyone to dance on a GLITTER DANCE FLOOR. (glitter!? NO WAY - I hate glitter)
*14. Instead of wedding favors, let people fill up bags with the candy of their choice.
15. Include an inspirational quote from vodka.
*16. Leave out advice cards near the guestbook or on the dinner tables.
*17. Sometimes an array of bridesmaid dress colors can look prettier than just picking one.
18. Let people DIY their own confetti combo.
*19. Decorate the bathrooms with childhood photos.
*20. Keep the program simple and to the point.
21. Play a game of “flip cup” for your after-party.
22. Be dance-floor-ready in seconds with a transformer wedding dress.
*23. For an outdoor summer wedding, serve up some alcoholic Otter Pops.
*24. Put crayons at the kids table.
*25. Forgo confetti for pom-poms.
26. Have a ball pit.
27. Lose the bartender and serve your alcohol in water coolers.
*28. For dessert, display an ice cream bar.
*29. Or just have everyone dive face-first into a 10-foot-long banana split.
30. Forgo the typical bouquet for one big-ass paper flower.
*31. Instead of a guestbook, have your guests leave a message for you in an “anniversary piñata.