Monday, November 21, 2011
I love when he says "Whatttt!" or "You must be out of your damn mind." when Shawn suggests something ridiculous.
I also love his facial expressions. Gus is the more sensible one (most of the time) so it's funny to see Gus' reaction when Shawn says or does something crazy.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
I have to pick just one? Yeah right! haha! I love when Shawn says "Gus don't be _______". It's always interesting to see what he comes up with. I also loved when Shawn told Juliet he loved her when they were in Canada. That was more of a sentimental moment, but it was nice to see!
I also love the scenes with Shawn and Lassiter. It's so funny to see how much Lassiter hates Shawn, but in reality, he needs him.
I basically love when Shawn is being Shawn. He's hilarious, and that's why I love this show!
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Hmm, I really like Woody. He's the medical examiner, and he's hilarious. Him and Shawn get along really well so it's always funny to watch them together. Plus, I think he gets on Lassiter's nerves so that's always great to watch too!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
That's an easy one: Shawn Spencer. Whoever wrote this character is genius. Shawn is hilarious, and in a parallel universe, I feel like we would be best friends. It's always interesting to see what Shawn does or what he says because you know it's going to be funny. He's one of the best characters on TV.
Monday, November 14, 2011
I actually watched the Pilot when it aired, but for some odd and crazy reason, I didn't continue watching the show at the time. I remember seeing previews for The Polarizing Express and Dead Bear Walking around Christmas time last year so I decided to start from the beginning. Then I got addicted. And here I am.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
This show is pure genius. It should get much more recognition than it does. The characters are hilarious. Shawn Spencer is one of the best characters on TV, and of course, you gotta love his "sidekick" and best friend Burton "Gus" Guster.
I love a good comedy, and this is a good comedy.
More people need to watch this show.
Pick your top 5 shows
2. Hawaii Five-0
3. Modern Family
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Steve McGarrett. Although Danny is a close second.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
I seriously love them all. And you would too. But if I had to pick, I guess Chief Vick. Only because she's not a "main" main character. If you know what I mean. Still like her though. She provides order for Shawn and Gus.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Boxed In, Undercovers, SWAK, Chained, Missing - anything where Michael Weatherly is featured more.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Since it's a new show, I'm going to go with season 1 ;)
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?:
Cam and Mitchell are hilarious.
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?:
Kono and anyone. Not really a fan of hers.
7. How long have you watched 1?:
It's my favorite show. I didn't watch when it originally aired, but I've seen every episode, and I own all 5 seasons on DVD, and I currently watch season 6 every Wed night.
8. How did you become interested in 3?:
I like comedies, and it looked hilarious. And it is.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?:
Michael Weatherly. He's perfect on the show.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?:
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
#1: Psych. Only because they have more seasons.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Ziva. She's kick-ass and gets to work with Tony and McGee.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?:
Well, since Shawn is funny, I'd do some kind of scavenger hunt, and at the end, have him trip down a well. I came up with that pretty quickly. Weird.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?:
Probably not. One's a comedy and the other is a drama. Plus, the plots are completely different.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:
Chief Vick and Lassiter. I could see it. Maybe.
16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
#3: Modern Family. They've proven that by winning awards and such. Grimm doesn't have a big cast, and plus it's new.
17. Which has better theme music, 2 or 4?:
Totally #2: Hawaii Five-0. Although NCIS isn't bad either. But the Hawaii Five-0 theme is catchy!
- We got Subway for dinner. I forget how good Subway is; I should get it more often.
- I had a semi-productive day.
- I found a new favorite dance CD.
- I had the house to myself for most of the day.
- Tomorrow is Monday.
- I realized I have a full week of work ahead, along with a half day on Friday.