Sunday, November 13, 2011

A TV survey? Yes, please.

Pick your top 5 shows

1. Psych

2. Hawaii Five-0

3. Modern Family

4. NCIS

5. Grimm


1. Who is your favorite character in 2?

Steve McGarrett. Although Danny is a close second.

2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?

I seriously love them all. And you would too. But if I had to pick, I guess Chief Vick. Only because she's not a "main" main character. If you know what I mean. Still like her though. She provides order for Shawn and Gus.

3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?

Boxed In, Undercovers, SWAK, Chained, Missing - anything where Michael Weatherly is featured more.

4. What is your favorite season of 5?

Since it's a new show, I'm going to go with season 1 ;)

5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?:

Cam and Mitchell are hilarious.

6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?:

Kono and anyone. Not really a fan of hers.

7. How long have you watched 1?:

It's my favorite show. I didn't watch when it originally aired, but I've seen every episode, and I own all 5 seasons on DVD, and I currently watch season 6 every Wed night.

8. How did you become interested in 3?:

I like comedies, and it looked hilarious. And it is.

9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?:

Michael Weatherly. He's perfect on the show.

10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?:

#1: Psych.

11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?

#1: Psych. Only because they have more seasons.

12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?

Ziva. She's kick-ass and gets to work with Tony and McGee.

13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?:

Well, since Shawn is funny, I'd do some kind of scavenger hunt, and at the end, have him trip down a well. I came up with that pretty quickly. Weird.

14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?:

Probably not. One's a comedy and the other is a drama. Plus, the plots are completely different.

15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:

Chief Vick and Lassiter. I could see it. Maybe.

16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?

#3: Modern Family. They've proven that by winning awards and such. Grimm doesn't have a big cast, and plus it's new.

17. Which has better theme music, 2 or 4?:

Totally #2: Hawaii Five-0. Although NCIS isn't bad either. But the Hawaii Five-0 theme is catchy!

No comments: