I'm waiting for my boyfriend to drop the L word first, and apparently he's waiting for me to do it.
This should be interesting...
Tuesday, January 07, 2014
I changed into workout pants with every intention of working out, but in reality, I'm probably going to sit in these comfy pants for an hour or so until I convince myself it's too late, and I shouldn't workout.
Must. Get. Off. The. Couch.
But I probably won't. I'm exhausted from doing nothing.
Sunday, January 05, 2014
Wednesday, January 01, 2014
Hello 2014! I am welcoming you with open arms. Hopefully I can stick to most of if not all of these resolutions.
- Lose weight. Oh, hey. The old, reliable resolution is back. I did lose weight last year (yay!), but I need to keep at it!
- Workout more. I started to slack off at the end of last year, but I'll try and be better this year.
- Try new things. I can kind of be an old woman sometimes when it comes to going out and trying new things, but I'm going to try and be better about it.
- Make better food choices. I don't exactly have the best mentality when it comes to food so I need to work on that. Plus, that will help with #1.
- Cook more. I rarely cook. I'm not that good at it either so maybe I'll get better.
- Write in my blog more. I want to keep a record of good things that happen to me this year. I hope I can do it.
- Take more pictures. No more excuses.