- Lose weight. Oh, hey. The old, reliable resolution is back. I did lose weight last year (yay!), but I need to keep at it!
- Workout more. I started to slack off at the end of last year, but I'll try and be better this year.
- Try new things. I can kind of be an old woman sometimes when it comes to going out and trying new things, but I'm going to try and be better about it.
- Make better food choices. I don't exactly have the best mentality when it comes to food so I need to work on that. Plus, that will help with #1.
- Cook more. I rarely cook. I'm not that good at it either so maybe I'll get better.
- Write in my blog more. I want to keep a record of good things that happen to me this year. I hope I can do it.
- Take more pictures. No more excuses.
Wednesday, January 01, 2014
New Year's Resolutions 2014.
Hello 2014! I am welcoming you with open arms. Hopefully I can stick to most of if not all of these resolutions.