Anyways, I felt like writing, and here I am. We have a snow day today, and I don't care what anyone says, teachers need a snow day. Not just to catch up on work, but to get away from it. I've been productive too. Yeah, kind of surprising even as I type it. I worked out and planned a little. I thought about making dinner later, but then I realized I need to take baby steps. I don't want to get carried away and work too hard.
A lot has happened since I last wrote on here:
- Kyle and I are doing great. I mean like really great. I am beyond happy, and I have never been this happy in a relationship in my entire life. Although, when you have relationships in high school, those don't really count right? It's been a little over a year and a half, and I'm excited to say things are looking good.
- Derek Jeter has since retired from baseball. I cried. I smiled. I cried again. Baseball is never going to be the same again. I became a Yankees fan because of him, and after my other favorite Yankees left (Mike Mussina, Tino Martinez, Andy Pettitte, Bernie Williams, Jorge Posada), I was mainly watching for him, and now that he's gone, what happens next?
- The Patriots are playing in the Superbowl next week. If I hear one more story about this "deflategate" scandal, I am going to explode. Who the hells know what happens to the deflated footballs, but it's not like I had something to do with it so get off my back.
- I've started a new workout video/exercise. It's called Les Mills Combat, and it focuses on kickboxing, which I love. I actually like working out. Yes, I said "like". Granted, it's still a struggle to want to workout after school, but having days off like this definitely helps! I have a Fitbit Charge too (which I LOVE), and I think that gets me motivated too.
- I turned 27 on January 9th. Holy moly. I'm so close to 30. I'm making a face and cringing. That seems so old, but I still look 20 so it's just kind of funny to me.
- I'm currently in my 4th class in my Master's program. I finally decided to get my Masters, and it's not too bad? It's a lot of writing papers, but I'd rather do that then sit in a classroom for 3 hours every week. I just can't. Been there, done that.