Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sister convo 4

Me: yeah my allergy pills made me REALLY tired this morning hahahaha
Me: I took a nap after my history class...those allergy pills are like sleeping pills!! haha want some?
Kayla: i dont need them! im already tired
Me: ok then...dont be snippy! go sleep in class!
Kayla: i do
Me: haha thats not good...
Kayla: lol i know
Kayla: i dont fall asleep i just like doze off sometimes...
Me: haha thats better then lol
Me: ok go to sleep!...I MEAN CLASS! haha
Kayla: haha but its soo boring
Me: sounds just like my history class...a snoozer
Kayla: yep. and its so late which doesnt help
Me: mine is at 10 in the morning so I have a good excuse to be tired haha urs is at like 5, you should be awake by then!
Kayla: noo thats when i get tired
Kayla: i just fell asleep too lol
Me: haha
Kayla: alright im off
Kayla: peace
Me: byeee
Me: have a nice nap!
Kayla: lol

No comments: