Sunday, April 01, 2007

Here's the little April Fools trick I played on my sister...

Me: omg guess what???
Kayla: what
Me: i'm gonna get a tattoo!!!! i finally decided i wanna get one!
Kayla: hahaha
Me: and amy said she'd go with me!
Kayla: when?
Me: i'm not sure...cant be this weekend cause of easter...and then next weekend i'm going home...
Kayla: um did u ask the rents?
Me: yes they said if i could pay for it...
Me: im so excited!
Kayla: *shocking smiley*
Me: why that face? *mad smiley*
Kayla: lol
Kayla: where
Kayla: and what
Me: amy is gonna take me to the place where she got hers...and i think the chinese symbol for family
Kayla: interesting
Me: why interesting?
Kayla: i dont know lol
Kayla: i never thought u would go through with it now
Me: yeah i'm kind if nervous and well...
Me: APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!
Me: hahahaha
Kayla: hahaha
Me: got ya!
Kayla: thats so funny
Kayla: u had me
Me: yay!!! lol
Kayla: i was so confused
Me: im good! *happy smiley*

1 comment:

peacejojo said...

haha That's a good one! If i did that every one would freak out cause it's not something that I would do!