Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cocktail names.

I was browsing my sister's book of Cocktails, and I came across some names I liked for one reason or another.

Here are the names I found interesting or like just for the heck of it:
  • Salty Dog
  • Kamikaze
  • Rusty Nail
  • Fuzzy Navel
  • Sidecar
  • Between the Sheets
  • Brave Bull
  • Tequila Sunrise
  • Road Runner
  • Mississippi Fizz
  • Fallen Angel
  • Vodkatini
  • Chilly Willy
  • Polynesian Pepper Pot
  • Seeing Red
  • Crocodile
  • Dark and Stormy
  • Coco Loco
  • Which Way?
  • Pick Me-Up
  • The Trade Winds
  • James Bond
  • Grape Expectations
  • Disco Dancer
  • Kokoloko
  • Grasshopper
  • Minted Diamonds
  • Knuckle Duster
  • Nuclear Fallout
  • Adam's Apple
  • Jack Frost
  • Pink Squirrel
  • Banshee
  • Yankee Doodle
  • Candy Floss
  • Star Bangled Spanner

No comments: