Monday, September 07, 2015

Oh hey...again.

Where have I been you ask? Oh, busy with life. Not really, but you don't know that. I thought I was going to be better about writing in my blog, but clearly I was wrong. I don't turn my computer on as much anymore (thanks Apple for creating the iPhone) so I don't get on here as much as I'd like. Maybe I'm too lazy to push the power button to turn this bad boy on. I guess we'll never know.

So what has happened since my last post in January?

  • I finished my third year of teaching (I had a great class who I'm going to miss!), and I am offically tenured. Can I get a whoop whoop?
  • Kyle and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary, although I hear you don't focus on "anniversaries" too much while dating. Lame.
  • I survived another summer of camp. I say it's my last one, but let's be real. I'll probably be back next summer even though I am praying I find something else.
  • I joined a gym in April. I'm actually trying to lose weight. I have the working out thing down; it's the eating I need to get under control.
  • Kyle and I might be moving in together next February. Yeah, big step. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. This is big. Like very big. Yikes.

No comments: