Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's Christmas Eve Eve

So I'm really bored so I thought I would write something in my wonderful blog [that no one reads]. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and well I'm not entirely looking forward to sitting in church for an hour (from 11-12) but hey, it's tradition right? I'm really excited for Christmas and well, I always am! I will never get rid of the little kid feeling...I will always be excited for Christmas!

Anyways, so Kayla thinks I'm addicted to Heroes and well...she's right! haha...I'm becoming obsessed with this show and that's not good! It's just so interesting and well gosh-darnit, I think everyone should watch it!

More randomness, I've been listening to Christmas music all day! I frosted cookies today and if I do say so myself, they are pretty tasty! I didn't exactly make the dough but I pressed down the cookie cutters which takes so much effort ya know? Hard work I tell ya.

Happy Holidays to anyone who reads this blog. =)

that was my favorite cookie that I decorated!...a candy cane with green frosting and green stripes =)

those are the yummy cookies I decorated and frosted! =)

No comments: