Welcome to 2010. Wow, it's been a long ride. Here I am, ready to make some pretty fantastic resolutions. Hopefully I can stick to them?
1. Lose some weight - I'm pretty sure every girl has this resolution.
2. Get a "real" job - I'll be graduating in May and well, the thought of going into the real world scares the crap out of me. I want to work for the YMCA during the summer, but I hope I can get a "real" job for the fall.
3. Try things out of my comfort zone - I'm pretty content with my own ways so this resolution may be harder to achieve.
4. Get a boyfriend - Okay, it's more of a "hope" than a resolution ;)
5. Spend less money - Sure, that would be nice.
6. Get my ears pierced - Shocked that I don't have them pierced already? I think it's about time I got my ears pierced - 22 years without them, and it may be time for a change.
7. Learn how to use chopsticks - I know a fork is easier, but I could use a challenge.
8. Learn how to play chess - It's all about strategy right?