Friday, April 01, 2011

April Fools Day.

I've never been a fan of this day because I hate getting pranked, however, Josh and I decided to prank Anita this morning, and I have to say: IT WAS A SUCCESS. Josh called the center phone, and I pretended it was Lisa on the phone who needed a staff at another center. I begged one of them to go (no one likes to go to another center), and Josh "couldn't" because his engine light just went on and he needed to go get it fixed right after work. Well, eventually, we convinced Anita she had to go and boy was she mad (she just went to another center last week)! Right as she was leaving the school, Josh yelled, "APRIL FOOLS!" She kept walking though cause she was pissed haha...she eventually came back in though; we got her good!

I have to go back to work soon, and I'm nervous they'll try and pull something on me. I won't believe anything they say so I hope I can last the 3 hours of work! haha



HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

No comments: