Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Hump day laughs

Here are some Psych quotes to get me through the remainder of the day!


Shawn
: We owe it to Nick to catch this clown. It’s your fault he got suspended.
Gus
: It’s our fault.
Shawn
: How come when something is my fault it’s mine exclusively? When it’s your fault, we share it equally.
Gus
: Because I went to college.
Shawn
: That’s not cool.


Shawn
: Oh no, Gus is melting! I need to wake up.
Tony
: Not until you learn your lesson.
Shawn
. I did. I learned how important I am to everyone.
Tony
: This isn’t about them. Haven’t you seen It’s a Wonderful Life?
Shawn
: No. I can’t do black and white.
Tony
: How about A Christmas Carol?
Shawn
: I can’t do subtitles. You know what I did see? Elf!

Shawn
: We need to get out of here. Alright you’re going to squeeze through this window, and then circle around to the front of the building.
Gus
: And then what!?
Shawn
: I don’t know. Create a diversion. Throw-up on a baby. Sing really loudly. Pee in the dunk tank.
Gus
: My arms couldn’t fit through there, Shawn.
Shawn
: Are you kidding? It’s not like you’re wearing floaties. You can squeeze through that like old toothpaste. I’m gonna give you a push; I’ve seen this work plenty of times.
Gus
: Where, on Winnie the Pooh?
Shawn
: And other places.

No comments: