From the book, "P.S. I hate it here! Kids' letters from camp".
Dear Mom & Dad,
I just got back from the trip! It was not bad. It didn't suck but it was good and fun. Unfortunately there was sometimes when I did really stupid things and the counselors got pissed. And there was sometimes when I did smart things and the counselors were happy with me. It was really tiring but I know I have bigger muscles. I liked the trip a lot.
These are some fun things I did:
1. Camped on a remote island
2. Jumped off the Essex Bridge
3. Saw sweet looking waterfalls
These are some things that made me proud (I might overreact):
1. Canoed until my fingers bled
2. Carried a 50 lb pack on a trail for a mile