Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Dead Zone

Okay, there haven't been new episodes of The Dead Zone in like forever! I was really excited that it finally came back! If you haven't seen tonight's episode and plan to, I suggest you don't read on any further. I'm 50-50 about the episode. I thought it started off great. Johnny kept saving Walt and after he saw no vision of him dying a third time, I took a deep breath and relaxed. Then Johnny saw Purdy die. He is just "okay" in my book so I wasn't too upset he was going to die. But HE didn't die, Walt did! Walt died saving Purdy. I am so depressed about it since I had no idea they would kick off the new season by killing off a regular...my FAVORITE regular. Walt was my favorite character. I cried like a little kid when he died. The death was unexpected and I still don't want to believe it that they killed him off. That's why I'm 50-50 about the episode. Up until the end, I loved it! But I hated it for the fact they killed off a great character! I'm still pissed they killed him off! Curse you USA network, curse you!

No comments: