Friday, June 08, 2007

Good thing to know: NEVER pick up a hitchhiker!

I watched The Hitcher last night. Yes, I finally got enough courage to watch it! I am still freaked out. I thought this movie was creepy, scary, and disgusting! Anyone who knows me, knows I hate scary movies and I hate being scared. Holy crap. I'm gonna have nightmares haha. I was so testy last night, it wasn't even funny! Last night, my sister knocked on my door and I jumped a mile. I was VERY testy! My other sister came up behind me during the movie and yelled, "BOO"...I jumped. I'm a dork, I know. Anyways, back to the movie (if you haven't seen it yet and want to, you might not want to read anymore). I thought it was pretty good...despite the fact that Jim died (I'm still depressed about it!). Sophia was great! and I really liked Zachary Knighton, who played Jim (I had no idea who he was before this movie). The guy who played the hitcher, Sean Bean, did a great job! The funny thing about me and scary movies is, after I watch a scary/creepy movie (which doesn't happen often), I like to see how it's made. That way, I'm not so scared haha.

And like the title says: NEVER PICK UP A HITCHHIKER!

No comments: