Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jus In Bello - my review

HOLY MOLY...I LOVED this eppy!!!!!!!! It's probably one of my top 5 episodes! The storyline was great! I can't believe Bela tipped off the police. I still like her though lol...she makes for an interesting character. Gotta love Dean's charm and witty comments even though he was chained and in jail. I have to admit though, I really liked Hendrickson after this episode! I liked seeing Dean and Hendrickson working together. You could see that they actually had a lot in common. I was mad at the end when "Lilith" killed everyone inside the police station. Wow, a new threat! Lilith huh? She was in a little girl's body but who knows who else she's going to possess!! I loved Dean's idea of bringing the demons inside the police station. Ruby was pretty kick-ass too! Except she was a little too determined to kill Nancy as their virgin lol. The whole virgin thing was pretty funny though! I was mad though that Hendrickson and Nancy and them still ended up dying. I was hoping to see Hendrickson in another episode or something! Wow, I still can't believe what a great episode it was!

My favorite quotes from Jus In Bello -

[Sam and Dean are in jail]
Henrickson: I mean, after all, seeing you two in chains...
Dean: You kinky son of a bitch, we don't swing that way.

Dean: It's like we got a contract on us. Think it's because we're so awesome? I think it's 'cause we're so awesome.

Sam: You were possessed.
Henrickson: Possessed like... possessed?
Sam: That's what it feels like. Now you know.
Dean: I owe you the biggest "I told you so" ever.

Henrickson: I better call in. Hell of a story I won't be telling.
Sam: So what are you going to tell them?
Henrickson: The least ridiculous lie I can come up with in the next five minutes.
Dean: Good luck with that.

Henrickson: So, turns out demons are real.
Dean: F.Y.I.--ghosts are real, too. So are werewolves, vampires, changelings, evil clowns that eat people.
Henrickson: Okay, then.
Dean: If it makes you feel better, Bigfoot's a hoax.
Henrickson: It doesn't.

[Nancy and the deputy are in hiding during the battle]
Nancy: When this is over, I'm gonna have so much sex [looks at him] but not with you.

Dean: Nobody kill any virgins!

Sam: [in prison cell] We're like sitting ducks in here.
Dean: Yeah, I know. Would it kill these cops to bring us a snack!?

[after Dean was shot]
Sam: How's the shoulder?
Dean: [takes out bloody pad] It’s awesome.

Ruby: [for help with her spell] I need someone of virtue.
Dean: I've got virtue.
Ruby: You're not a virgin.
Dean: No one's a virgin!
[slowly everyone turns to look at Nancy]
Dean: No!
Nancy: It's a choice!

Sheriff: Look, Agent, this ain't my first rodeo!
Henrickson: You ain't never been to a rodeo like this before. You have any idea who we're about to bring in here?
Sheriff: Yeah, a couple of fugitives.
Henrickson: The most dangerous criminals you've ever laid your eyeballs on! Think Hannibal Lector and his half-wit little brother!

No comments: