Friday, February 01, 2008

Malleus Maleficarum - my review

Okay, I was all excited to watch Supernatural at 9:00 right? Well, there was a stupid basketball game on the CW then so Supernatural wasn't on until 11:10 (already I was mad!). However, it was well worth the wait! Even though I can't even say the episode name (anyone have an idea? haha) I loved it! I was glad to finally see an episode about witches! I loved watching Charmed so the storyline was definately interesting to me. I have to say though, it was a little gross! I mean you see a woman being "hexed" and she starts coughing up teeth. I did NOT need to see that! I was, however, excited to learn more about Ruby. It was interesting to know that she was human first, but it depressed me when she said that Dean was going to eventually become a demon over time and there was no way to save him. But was she lying? Remember...demons lie! Anyways, I'm glad it's finally back and it was a great way to start things off again (though we only have 3 more episodes left now).

My favorite quotes from Malleus Maleficarum -

Dean: You saved my life.
Ruby: Don't mention it.
Dean: What was that stuff? It was like ass. It tasted like ass.
Ruby: It's witchcraft, short bus.
[she leaves]
Dean: [mutters] You're short bus.

Dean: I hate witches. They're all spewing their body liquids everywhere. It's creepy. Hell, it's downright unhygienic!

Dean: Why does a rabbit always get screwed in the deal? Poor little guy.

No comments: