Wednesday, January 14, 2009

25 Things =)

This was a forward going around on Facebook.

Rules: You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. I LOVE chocolate [candy] but I don't like anything else chocolate: ice cream, milkshakes, cocoa, cake (eh I might eat it though lol).
2. I set my alarm clock for random times such as 8:52 or 9:34.
3. I hate being late, and it bugs me when people are.
4. I hate the smell of coffee.
5. I'm addicted to candy.
6. I love those days where I can sit on the couch under a blanket and just read.
7. I hate tailgaters [while driving].
8. I want to be a photographer as a side job when I get older, but I don't know if I will.
9. I wish I could take REALLY good pictures.
10. Music is the best thing out there.
11. I collect pens and I have A LOT!
12. I like scifi, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
13. The thought of graduating college is terrifying.
14. I read every night before bed, unless I don't have a book lol.
15. I wish I had naturally straight hair.
16. I watch too much TV, but I know I do so it's okay lol.
17. Lions are my favorite animal, and I have no idea why.
18. I like word searches and sudokus.
19. I have a mint green stuffed bunny, named Bunny, and I've had him my entire life.
20. I sometimes quote TV shows.
21. I have a fear of forgetting something which is why I write everything down on post-its.
22. I like driving alone, and I only like driving so I can listen to music; other than that, I'd rather have someone else drive.
23. My favorite kind of tea is Bigelow's Green Tea with Peach.
24. I can't stand loud noises (which leads me to hating scary movies).
25. I hope when I get out of college, I can find a decent job and not have to look a long time to find it.

No comments: