Saturday, January 31, 2009

My top 10 favorite "singing" songs

Don't you have those favorite songs that you just love to sing to? If one of them comes on the radio while you're driving, I'm sure you turn it up and belt it out like you're auditioning for American Idol (you can admit you sing in the car; we all do it!).

Well, here are my [current] top 10 favorite songs to sing to:

1. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
2. 15 Minutes of Shame - Kristy Lee Cook
3. One Step at a Time - Jordin Sparks
4. Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore and Johnathan Foreman
5. I Thought I Lost You - Miley Cyrus and John Travolta
6. No More Protecting My Heart - Jamie O'Neal
7. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
8. Candles - Hey Monday
9. Someone Else's Life - Jo Dee Messina
10. 7 Things - Miley Cyrus

(I didn't plan the fact that the first 3 songs are by ex-American Idol contestants, which 2 out of the 3 won on their season)

Now, don't get me wrong, I love other songs and this list could change from day to day, but as of right now...these are the songs that I love to sing to (even though some may be older songs).

No comments: