Monday, May 17, 2010

The end? Or the beginning?

And so the end is near, but the beginning is close by. Graduation is days away, and four years of college are finally coming to an end. Am I happy? Of course. Am I sad? Of course. Am I scared? Of course. I'm entering the real world as a baby. School has ended, and I going out to start the rest of my life. I'm praying and crossing my fingers a job comes my way after the summer ends. I'm nervous because the job search can be competitive, and I'm not sure I can push through; I'm going to try my best though. Teaching is going to be tough, but I'm ready for the challenge.

At the end of four years, what can I say? The hard work and labor that was put forth was exhausting but well worth it. I know I made my parents proud, and by walking across on the stage on Thursday, I'll make myself proud as well. There were so many times I didn't think I could do it or if I would be a good teacher, but in the end, I'm glad I stuck it out since I know I'll be successful. I love working with children, and I'm ready for that full-time experience. Bring on the real world I say!

Congratulations Class of 2010 - we finally did it! :)

No comments: