Thursday, August 18, 2011

"...one step at a time."

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs...one step at a time."
- Joe Girard


I really like this quote, and it definitely applies to my life right now. I'm not really pursuing a teaching job at the moment; I like my job as a SAS Director. It's hard finding out my friends are getting teaching jobs, but how can I be mad? I'm not trying to get one myself right now, and I'm still confused as to if I even want to do it. I know once I become a teacher I'll love it. It's just right now I'm content where I am, and I don't want things to change. "Everything happens for a reason." I truly believe that quote, and if I'm meant to work for the Y another year, then so be it. I'll become a teacher when I'm ready. Like the quote says, to get success, you need to take it one step at a time so that's what I'm doing.

No comments: