Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sin City - my review

Okay, so it was the fourth episode of the season for Supernatural, and though it wasn't one of my favorites, I did like it a lot! There was just something missing in the episode though. I can't quite put my finger on it but it was missing that "it" factor. I liked the turn of events when Sam had to look for Dean for a change but on the other hand, I didn't like the fact that they spilt up for most of the episode. I have to admit, I was a little bored at some parts (I thought I'd never say that!). The whole Dean/Casey conversation seemed to drag on forever! It was interesting because she revealed a lot of information but I feel like that scene could have been better without all that dialect. I'm still up in the air about Ruby. I like her, then I don't. She's interesting in one scene and annoying in another. It will be interesting to see where her character takes the show though! Next week's episode looked pretty good - a little creepy!...I can't wait!

My favorite quotes from Sin City -

Dean: [trying an exorcism from memory] Spiritus emundi, undalara, persona tote… [trails off, lost]
Casey: Nice try but I think you just ordered a pizza.

Casey: You Winchester boys are famous. Not Lohan famous, but you know.

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

I personally think Ruby is Lucifer wanting the demons back, kind of a Supernatural meets Reaper with a touch of Brimstone.

Nice to meet another Supernatural fan!