Thursday, October 04, 2007

Supernatural is...BACK!

Wooo...the Supernatural Season 3 premiere was tonight and it was awesome! The episode was called The Magnificent Seven and it dealt with the 7 deadly sins...so interesting! Glad it's back...the eppy was great!! I was glad to see Bobby again too...he's a great character for the show! And that new female hunter, Ruby? She's pretty interesting too! She's kind of mysterious so I'll have to see how her character develops, but I like her so far!

My favorite quotes from The Magnificent Seven -

Dean: I got a year to live, Sam. I’d like to make the most of it. So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell, huh?
Sam: You’re unbelievable.
Dean: Very true.

Sam: Let me see your knife.
Dean: What for?
Sam: So I can gouge my eyes out. [Dean laughs]
Dean: It was a beautiful, natural act, Sam.
Sam: That's a part of you I never wanted to see, Dean.

No comments: