Monday, December 29, 2008

More funny Stargate Atlantis quotes...

McKay: What the hell happened?
Sheppard: We got gassed.
McKay: Are we in some sort of trouble?
Sheppard: Was it the gas or the prison cell that was your first clue?

Beckett: (about Ronon) Oh, you're buddies now, are ya?
McKay: Yeah, more than that, he saved my life. He's like a brother to me.
Beckett: Aye, a brother who got every gene you didn't, and vice versa.

McKay: (after firing machine gun) I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I just reacted.
Teyla: (gun at ready) What is it?
McKay: Um…a mouse? Really big one, though. More of a rat, really, possibly rabbit…

Weir: Has he talked about his sister with you?
Sheppard: Once or twice in passing. Usually like, "Come on, even my sister can do it!" You know, that type of thing.

Sheppard: Well, I’ve got to admit, between you and me, you’re a lot different than our Rodney too.
Rod: How so?
Sheppard: It’s the little things. You like golf, you say “please” and “thank you,” you’re--what’s the opposite of “condescending”?

Teyla: What is it?
Ronon: I saw something.
(short pause)
McKay: Well, what? Person? Animal? (annoyed) How many syllables?

Woolsey: But is it Sheppard attacking the replicators, or the replicators attacking Sheppard?
O'Neill: We'll find out.
Woolsey: How did they even get here? Through the Gate?
O'Neill: I've been sitting next to you, through the whole thing. Why do you think I would have more information?

(while the team is locked up)
Beckett: Rodney, you’re not trying to dig your way out of here, are you?
McKay: See if you can find another spoon. With someone helping, this would go twice as fast.

Sheppard: You dating anyone?
Ronon: You mean like a woman?
Sheppard: Or a man...

Sheppard: How big is this place?
McKay: Don't worry, I got an excellent sense of direction.
Sheppard: Didn't you say you got lost in a garden maze once?
McKay: I was ten, plus I was running from a bee.

No comments: