Monday, December 15, 2008

Twilight.

Okay, so I've jumped on the bandwagon. But to my defense, I was going to read this series anyway. My friend Sarah suggested I read it before it was even popular and since I was reading another series at the time (shout out to Alex Cross), I had to wait until now to start it; and of course it's extremely popular, and now I look like one of those crazy fans who is going to be obsessed with Edward Cullen. I refuse, however, to be a crazy fan girl. I told my roommate she can shoot me if I become one. I do like Twilight though, which I knew I would because I enjoy scifi. I like the whole vampire twist in the book, and yes, Edward being an amazing guy is a plus to read about. It really is a great book (I'm not obsessed, I swear!). I definitely plan to read the rest of the series, and I encourage anyone else who wants a nice, easy read to jump on the bandwagon and pick up this book. - Enjoy.

No comments: