Monday, December 01, 2008

TV characters I want to marry

Okay, I know the title sounds odd, but hear me out. Have you ever watched a show and just fell in love with the tv character? Have you ever said, "Wow, I wish there was a guy like that in the real world"? I have, plain and simple as that. I have my reasons too so hear me out:

John Sheppard from Stargate Atlantis (played by Joe Flanigan)
If you want someone there to protect you at all costs and someone who is a great leader and cares for others around them, John Sheppard is the perfect man for you. John is in charge of his own team and is perfect for the job. He lays his life on the line everyday to save others. And not to mention, he knows how to handle a gun, and he's funny too!
Best man: Rodney McKay

Jim Halpert from The Office (played by John Krasinski)
Jim Halpert is right for you if you want a adorable, sweet guy. When he's not smiling into the camera, he's playing pranks that make us laugh again and again. What's not to love about Jim? He's romantic, funny, and sweet.
Best man: Oscar Martinez

Dean Winchester from Supernatural (played by Jensen Ackles)
Here comes the bad boy. If you want someone who will not only shoot to kill, but will also make you laugh, then Dean Winchester is your man. He knows his ways around any weapon, he sly with the ladies, and he drives a classic Impala. Hop in the car with him and you'll never be seen again but in a good way.
Best man: Sam Winchester

Nathan Scott from One Tree Hill (played by James Lafferty)
This adorable father, who has the cutest son, is a great catch. He's family orientated, likes basketball, and cares for others around him. When he isn't working up a sweat on the basketball court, he's hanging out with the people he cares about the most.
Best man: Lucas Scott

Anthony DiNozzo from NCIS (played by Michael Weatherly)
Tony, Tony, Tony. He sure can make you laugh. He's smart, funny, and likes to flirt with the ladies. He cares about his team, even though sometimes you wouldn't know it. He's good at what he does. He may crack a lot of jokes, but he has a sensitive side as well. He's sweet and really does care.
Best man: Timothy McGee

Archie Morris from ER (played by Scott Grimes)
Save me Doctor. Morris is an attending physician on the ER floor and can save your life if needed. He cares for his patients and his staff and does his best everytime. He is sweet, caring, and not to mention funny.
Best man: Tony Gates

Danny Taylor from Without a Trace (played by Enrique Murciano)
Gotta love an FBI agent who searches for missing people. He's great at his job and you can tell he loves what he does. He's sweet, caring, and who wouldn't love that in a guy?
Best man: Martin Fitzgerald

Ned from Pushing Daisies (played by Lee Pace)
First off, he has no last name on the show, which I think is pretty funny, and if someone were to marry him, I wonder what their last name would be. Anyways, Ned is a classic guy. He's funny (gotta love the humor on this show!), sweet, caring, and hello...he bakes pies! A guy that can bake is a winner in my book. Oh, and he can also wake the dead and talk to them for a minute...and I'm sure that would come in handy somehow? haha
Best man: Emerson Cod

Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother (played by Josh Radnor)
Well, according to the title he's already taken lol, but that doesn't stop me! Ted is adorable, funny, has a good personality, and he's sweet. I think I was a fan of Marshall when I first started watching the show, and though I still like Marshall, I think I like Ted a little more! There's just something about him that grabs your attention. He's kind of goofy too, but it totally works for him!
Best man: Marshall Eriksen

No comments: