Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fresh Blood - my review

Wow, what can I say? I thought it was a great episode! Gordon comes back, ready to kill! I'm kind of curious how he got out of jail but whatever haha. I can't believe Bela sold Sam and Dean out! However...she did redeem herself and helped them out after, so I was glad about that (because I like her character!).

Ew, Gordon as a vampire - creepy and gross! His eyes were nasty to look at! That kind of stinks he got turned into a vampire (the thing he hated most) but that played out for a good storyline. The whole scene where Sam is in the dark and Gordon is "hunting" him was great; it was really intense! Ewww, that was definitely one of the grossest deaths I have ever seen on the show; I had to turn away! I'm glad Sam killed him, however, it seemed like he didn't hesitate. I guess we'll just have to see what happens with Sam.

I loved the brother moments between Sam and Dean and they're still funny as always! Aww it was so cute at the end when Dean was teaching Sam how to fix his car. Such brotherly love there and I'm glad to see it back in the show.

My favorite quotes from Fresh Blood -

Gordon: Sam Winchester’s the antichrist.
Bela: Ooh. I’d heard something about that…
Gordon: It’s true.
Bela: …from the Easter Bunny. Who heard it from the Tooth Fairy.

Dean: It’s just another day at the office...a massively dangerous day at the office.

Dean: What do you want me to do, Sam, huh? Sit around all day writing sad poems about how I’m going to die? You know what, I’ve got one. Let’s see, what rhymes with "Shut up, Sam"?

Sam: It's just I wish you would drop the show and be my big brother again. Cause... just cause.
^^awwwww!!! :(

Sam: You know what, man? I'm sick and tired of your old stupid kamikaze trick.
Dean: Whoa, whoa. Kamikaze? I'm more like a ninja.
Sam: That's not funny.
Dean: It's a little funny.
Sam: No, it's not.

Sam: What's with the auto shop?
[Dean extends a tool to Sam to fix the Impala]
Sam: You don't mean, you want...
Dean: Yeah, I do. You fix it.
Sam: Dean, you barely let me drive this thing.
Dean: Well, it's time. You should know how to fix it. You're going to need to know these things for the future. And besides, it's my job, right. Show my little brother the ropes.

Dean: Well, what can I say? I'm a badass.

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Gordon was so completely creepy and gross, you're right! If I was Sam I wouldn't hesitate either but that had to be the most gruesome slaying on this show ever. Gordon as a very interesting character, I think it's fascinating that he didn't change as a person when he became a vampire and still wanted to "do good" in his eyes. Absolutely fascinating.