Friday, November 09, 2007

Red Sky at Morning - my review

I absolutely loved it! Definitely another favorite! The storyline was very creepy: Sam and Dean investigate drowning victims who were no where near water when they "drowned". And I loved Bela! A lot of people don't like her but I think she's pretty good on the show! Yeah she causes trouble for the boys but it's funny when she does it! Bela and Dean are hilarious together! She gives the boys a run for their money and I like that! I loved how Sam was being hit on by a 70-year old lady! I definitely give this episode at 10/10! Next week's episode looks great too: GORDON'S BACK!

My favorite quotes from Red Sky at Morning -

[about Bela]
Dean: Can I shoot her?
Sam: Not in public.

Bela: What do you suggest?
Dean: I’m thinking…
Bela: Don’t strain yourself.

Bela: You know, when this is over, we should really have angry sex.
Dean: [after a long pause] Don't objectify me.

Bela: [to Dean] I didn't want you thinking...you're not very good at that. Oh, look at you, searching for a witty rejoinder.
Dean: Screw you.
Bela: Very Oscar Wilde.

Sam: You shot me.
Bela: I barely grazed you.
[Dean rolls eyes]
Bela: Cute. But a bit of a drama queen, yeah?

Dean: So what happens? You see the ship and then a few hours later you pucker up and kiss your ass goodbye?
Sam: Basically.

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Absolutely classic, I love it when they have a lot of humour in their episodes. I also adored seeing the clipper ship come around the bend at Stanley Park! I've seen the Tall Ships Festival around there so that was kind of creepy and chilling but thrilling for me all at the same time!

Don't strain yourself...classic! I like her. Any woman that gets under Dean's skin like that rocks.

"Don't objectify me" had me laughing out loud!