Sunday, November 18, 2007

Want to write...

I have nothing to actually write about, I just felt like writing something! This weekend has been kind of boring but I enjoy the quiet times. I finally finished Season 1 of NCIS so I was really happy about that! Watching the first season makes me like the show even more. I still haven't seen like half of Season 2 but hopefully I will one day! It's kind of weird just starting in the middle of Season 2 and watching from then on...so now watching the earlier episodes is kind of cool cause I learn more about the characters!

I've been thinking a lot about photography and cameras lately! I have also been talking to my dad about certain cameras and it's killing me that I can't get one for a while. I know I need to save up some money (which I've semi-done this summer) but I want it now! I don't wanna sound greedy or anything haha but I've been on Flickr.com a lot lately and that just makes me want a camera even more. Just looking at those pictures makes me wanna go outside and shoot! I'll admit, I don't know a lot of the "photography terms" but I want to learn! I've been playing around with my camera now, trying out shutter speeds and different angles...I just want to have fun!

More randomness, I watched Spiderman 3 last night! I thought it was pretty good! The movie was a little slow at some parts but the ending was great!

Ahh, I can't wait until Thanksgiving break! I'm going home Tuesday after class and then I think I'm gonna go with my Mom to pick up Kayla, who's getting a ride halfway home lol. I'm just excited to take a break from everything. I mean, there's nothing specific or anything, I just wanna go home...see the family and relax! I'm not gonna bring a lot of school work (probably one 1 or 2 things) so that's good! I also think I'm gonna get my hair layered!! I'm really nervous about it too! I want to get long layers all around, so hopefully you'll be able to see the black underneath in the back - I hope it looks good!

Okay, we'll I'm running out of things to type about haha. I just saw a preview for the movie Enchanted and it looks really good! Haha, okay...I'm done!

No comments: