Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gotta love commericals...

They say a man should always dress for the job he wants.
So why am I dressed up like a pirate in this restaurant?
It's all because some hacker stole my identity.
Now I'm in here every evenin' servin' chowder and iced tea.
Should've gone to FreeCreditReport.com
I could've seen this comin' at me like an atom bomb.
They monitor your credit and send you email alerts,
So you don't end sellin' fish to tourists in t-shirts.

AND

Well I'm shopping for a new car, which one's me?
A cool convertible or an SUV?
Too bad I didn't know my credit was whacked,
So I driving off the lot in a used sub-compact.
F-R-E-E, that spells "free", credit report dot com baby.
Saw their ads on my TV.
Thought about goin' but was too lazy.
Now instead of lookin' fly I'm looking fat,
My legs are sticking to the vinyl and my posse's getting laughed at.
F-R-E-E, that spells "free", credit report dot com baby....



gotta love those commericals haha ;)

No comments: