Thursday, May 01, 2008

Long Distance Call - my review

Great episode of Supernatural tonight! I loved the storyline: Sam and Dean search for a Crocotta that uses the phone and computer as a means to communicate with people. Dean gets some news from an unlikely source about a demon holding the contract to his soul, while Sam is skeptical about who called. --I felt really bad for Dean because John called and told him he could get out of the deal but it was really the Crocotta. Dean is NOT going to die...I won't let him! haha The episode was pretty funny too!


Favorite quotes from Long Distance Call -

Sam: So you two were talking a case?
Dean: No we were uh, we were actually talking about our feelings. And then our favorite boy bands. Yeah, we were talking a case.

Sam: I mean, Dad? You really think it was Dad?
Dean: I don't know. Maybe.
Sam: Well, what did he sound like?
Dean: Like Oprah. It was Dad, he sounded like Dad, what do you think?

Sam: Dean, it's not Dad.
Dean: Then what is it?
Sam: A crocotta.
Dean: Is that a sandwich?

Dean: And the only one person who can get me out of this thing is me.
Sam: And me.
Dean: "And me"? What, deep revelation, having a deep moment here. That's what you come back with? "And me"?
Sam: Do you want a poem?
Dean: Moment's gone.

Dean: Is that uh, BustyAsianBeauties.com?
Stewie: No...maybe.
Dean: Word to the wise. Platinum membership--worth every penny.

No comments: