Thursday, May 15, 2008

No Rest for the Wicked - my review

OMG!!!! That season finale kicked major @$$!! I still can't believe it!! Sam and Dean are the cutest brothers ever! They care so much about each other and I love the fact that Dean still makes jokes even when the situation is tough. I loved the scene where they were singing Bon Jovi in the car! I couldn't stop laughing haha but it was such a cute brother moment!! Sam was so determined to save Dean and I'm kind of glad he brought Rudy back. Even though she lies, she sort of helped? Well not really since she got possessed by Lilith...who I HATE!! Ahhhh Lilith!!! I want her dead!! Omg and Sam!? He's stronger than Lilith!! holy crap!!! Ahhh the ending was soooo sad!!!! Dean "died"...Sam crying...ahhh the emotions!!! holy crap this episode rocked!! I loved it!!! I can't believe they left it by showing Dean in "hell" (or whatever he was!!)!!! ahhh soooo mean!!! but still...amazing!! I can't wait for Season 4!!!

My favorite quotes from No Rest for the Wicked -

Dean: We've got the knife.
Bobby: And you intend to use it without me. Do I look like a ditchable prom date to you?

[Dean finally sees the Demon inside Ruby]
Dean: Oh.
Ruby: What?
Dean: Nothing. I just couldn't see you before, but you are one ugly broad.

Bobby: Well, you got just over five hours to go. You're piercing the veil, Dean, glimpsing the "b" side.
Dean: Little less New Agey, please.
Bobby: You're almost hell's bitch, so you can see hell's other bitches.
Dean: Thank you.

Dean: All I'm saying...Sammy, all I'm saying is that you're my weak spot. You are. And I'm yours.
Sam: You don't mean that. We're...we're family.
Dean: I know. And those evil sons of b-- know it, too. I mean, what we do for each other, how far we'll go, they're using it against us.
Sam: So what? We just stop looking out for each other?
Dean: No, we stop being martyrs, man. We stop spreading it for these demons. We go after Lilith our way--the way dad taught us to. And if we go down, then we go down swinging. [pause] What do you think?
Sam: I think you totally should have been jamming "Eye of the Tiger" right there.
Dean: Oh, bite me. I totally rehearsed that speech, too.

Sam: You know if this doesn't go the way we want, I want you to know that...
Dean: Nooo, no, no, no, no, no.
Sam: No what?
Dean: You're not gonna bust out the misty goodbye speech, Okay? I mean, if this is my last day on Earth, I do not want it to be socially awkward.

Dean: Hey, why don't we just make a TJ-run, you know? Some seƱoritas, cervesas, we could.. what's Spanish for donkey-show?
Sam: So, if we do save you, let's never do that.
Dean: Yeah.

1 comment:

spiderply7 said...

WHAT THE HELL DEAN DIES!!!! that sucks i hope he comes back in the first episode of seasson 4 of supernatural because the needs both of the brothers together.