Tuesday, January 04, 2011

People can change.

No really, they can. For 22.75 years of my life, I've disliked tuna and football. Well, I had never actually had tuna, but I hate fish so I just assumed (never assume!). Anyways, I tried tuna for the first time about a month ago, and I love it! I just had my first tuna sub (that I bought), and it was delicious!!

Now for football. I've always been a huge baseball fan (go Yankees!), but I never could really get into football, even though everyone in my family (with the exception of Kayla) are die-hard fans. Well, one day it kind of clicked for me, and I was actually wanting to watch a game. Football is interesting and fun to watch, even if I don't understand every rule yet. I've jumped on the Patriots bandwagon that my family drives, and I've even found my favorite player: Wes Welker.

All in all, people can change; I did...well a little bit! ;)

No comments: