Saturday, January 08, 2011

"Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark",

As I've said before, I've become obsessed with the TV show Psych. I had read about an episode that looked absolutely amazing on paper, and I had been dying to watch it. The episode is called, you guessed it, "Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark". I actually skipped 3 episodes tonight just so I could watch it, and I have to say, I was not disappointed! That episode is probably my favorite so far. I love the back-track of the story, showing us how Shawn got kidnapped. I loved seeing Henry work with Detective Lassiter, and I also enjoyed a more "serious" Shawn (if there ever was one). I also liked the fact that Lassiter showed how much he cared for Shawn. Yes he's a cop and finding people is his job, but finding Shawn was personal for him, even if they don't always get along.

The episode was just so interesting, and it kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time. I am definitely going to have to watch this episode again!

Good job Psych writers and great acting James Roday! :)

No comments: