Tuesday, May 22, 2007

GREAT night of TV!

Here's my intake on my night of shows:

American Idol - My two favorite people are in the finals, Blake and Jordin. I've been rooting for Blake from the beginning and I'm glad he's in the finals, he's a great performer. And I say performer because American Idol is a singing competition. Jordin does have the better voice. They both sang the finale song and Jordin definitely rocked the house. She fit the song better. I love Blake, and even though he's a GREAT entertainer...I'm thinking Jordin's gonna take it all tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a Blake fan and I'll definitely be buying his CD and I would love to go to one of his concerts (he better tour!) because he's such a great performer and knows how to rock the crowd. If Blake wins tomorrow, I'll be happy. If Jordin wins, I'll be happy. I can't go wrong tomorrow.

Dancing with the Stars - Tonight was the finale I have been waiting for! The three couples were all amazing and it couldn't have been a better finale. I perdicted Laila Ali would come in third, and she did, so it was down to my two favorites, Joey Fatone and Apolo Anton Ohno. I've been a Joey-fan since day one (gotta love Nsync!) so I was rooting for him to win. I'm a little sad to say he didn't win, Apolo won, however, he deserved it just as much so after I was a little sad for Joey, I had to cheer for Apolo. Julianne and Apolo are just adorable! There has never been a cuter couple with amazing chemistry on the show. Joey and Apolo were great to watch. Laila was even great to watch too, though I had other reasons to watch her dance (and his name is Maks - her dance partner). Maks has the sexiest hips and moves. I just love watching that man dance! Anyways, it was such a great finale I can't complain. I wanted Joey to win, he didn't, but Apolo was just as good so no hard feelings!

NCIS - I was so into the finale tonight. I was actually a little depressed the episode had to end because I have never been into an episode like I was with this one. It is one of my favorite episodes of the season and of the show in general. I loved every minute of it. I was never bored, and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time (I was sitting on the floor...but you get the picture). Tony and Jeanne are so incredibly cute together. I love Scottie Thompson (as Jeanne) on the show and I hope to see her more next season. I loved the twist at the end because the guy who said to "threaten her" was her father! I'm really interested to see where that storyline goes next season. No offense to the Director, but I wasn't interested in her "dead" father coming back. I was way more interesting in Tony and Jeanne being held hostage in a morgue (can you say creepy?). I can't wait for next season, so many storylines to deal with!

1 comment:

LilpiperP3 said...

I'm glad you had a nice night of TV... Mine was beyond unbelieveably good too! (2 eps of VM!) And they were soooo good! Only sad part... It's over now. And it certainly didn't have closure so it really really sucks...