Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lost season finale...holy crap!

I was going to write this entry tomorrow but for the fact that my mouth is literally still open due to shock, I figured I should write it now. Holy crap. The ending was bascially the best ending I could ever imagine for the show this season. I'll admit I was losing interest and was "tempted" to drop the show but I am so glad I kept watching. So where do I start? Okay, so I use to hate Charlie but after tonight's episode, I love the guy! I can't believe he died. I was actually starting to like him...and the fact that he saved Desmond makes me like him even more. I'm so glad this was a Jack-centic episode because he is my favorite character! There is so much to him we don't know about and I love finding out more and more. I had NO idea they showed a "future" flashback. And seeing Kate at the end? I was pretty much in shock for about 10 minutes after. The thing I want to know is: WHO'S FUNERAL WAS IT!? It's driving me crazy! I don't know why but part of me thinks it was Sawyer's since Jack had thought Kate might have gone. Wow. I also loved the fact that Hurley basically saved all their asses. This episode was so amazing, there's nothing else to say but that. Amazing. Plain and simple. I can't wait for next season!

No comments: