Thursday, May 17, 2007

Supernatural Season Finale (Part 2)

Wow...I have no words. Okay, yes I do...it was amazing! I can't believe Dean sold his soul for Sam! and he only has one year to live (tear!). I guess I knew he was going to do something to save his brother (and hey, wouldn't we all do that to save a loved one?)...but it just kind of sucks now he only has one year! BUT...Sam will do whatever he can so nothing happens to his older brother (aww!). And how great was it to see Papa Winchester back on the show!? He didn't say anything but he did help Dean kill the Yellow-eyed-son-of-a-b*tch! FINALLY! the Yellow-eyed Demon is dead! I'm a little depressed the season is over but at least I have Season 3 to look forward to cause I know it's gonna be a great season!

1 comment:

LilpiperP3 said...

Ok so I liked the finale, but the only thing that is a little annoying is like duh Sam and Dean can't die.... I mean they have to come back somehow so that kinda takes away from the show in my opinion (only by a little bit though). I'm not even worried about Dean cuz again duh, he can't die... Cuz I'm sorry but watching a show with only Sam? Ummm NO! lol