Sunday, May 27, 2007

Highlights from the Orioles game I went to today!


Here are some of my highlights from the game today:

-the Orioles won - they beat the Oakland A's 8-4. Their pitching was strong and the bats came alive
-the HRs - Tejada, Mora, and Markakis all had a homerun
-the Crab Shuffle - they do this every game and I love it every time...and of course I guessed the right crab :)
-the Kiss Cam - this is where they show two people and then they kiss (if they are together haha)...it was really cute to watch some of the couples on the camera and one guy even put on a show
-Brian Roberts - okay, he is ALWAYS a highlight for me...I love the guy! He was only 1-3 but he did have an RBI single :)
-Nick Markakis' diving catch - Nick made an amazing catch to end the bottom of the 8th inning...he is truely a great player!
-the Ketchup/Mustard/Relish race - this is that stupid race where three cartoon hotdogs run around a track...I picked Ketchup to win...Mustard won
-the adorable little girl who sat in front of us - she is probably one of the cutest kids I have even seen. She liked Kayla's fan and giggled when Kayla fanned her. She was adorable!

No comments: