Sunday, August 22, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge - Day 3

Dear Mom and Dad,

I can't even put into words how much you both mean to me. You have done so much already, and you continue to do so everyday. You are always there for me no matter how obnoxious or annoying I can get, which apparently I get all the time (according to you two!). Thanks for listening to all of my stories even when you don't want to or try to run away (Dad!).

Mom - Thanks for being so creative and helping me when I run out of ideas. You always seem to know how to fix things when I have no idea what to do. You're a very smart woman, and I look up to you for that.

Dad - Thanks for always being a phone call away. You are always there to help me when needed, and I really appreciate that.

Thank you both...for everything.


Sincerely,
Kelsey =)

No comments: