Tuesday, August 24, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge - Day 5

Dear Dreams,

I have a lot of you. In a perfect world, I would have a teaching job by now, although I can't complain too much since I was lucky enough to get a full-time job. I'd have found a perfect guy, one who is funny, sweet, and likes sport. He'd be a 6'2 teddy bear who likes the Red Sox so we can argue when the Yankees and Sox play each other. I'd have met Zac Efron by now. I'd be planning to move to New York in the future, go on an Alaskan Cruise, travel the world taking numerous pictures, and on the side, have a photography career.

Like I said, these are all dreams. It's nice to have them, but dreams don't always come true, and I'm okay with that.

Sometimes you just need to escape reality; it's fun to dream.


Sincerely,
Kelsey =)

No comments: