Friday, August 27, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge - Day 6

Dear Stranger,

You don't know me, and I don't know you so here's a little bit about me:

I like photography. I only do it as a hobby, but I hope to pursue it as a side career later on in life.

I like the Yankees. I've been a Yankees fan since I was 11 and a half years old. Derek Jeter caught my eye while I was flipping through the channels, and I've been a fan ever since.

I like to read. I've been really busy lately, but normally I always read before I go to bed. My favorite author is James Patterson, who I was able to meet at a book signing last year.

I'm a TV addict. I watch too many shows to count. A few of them include: CSI: NY, Flashpoint, NCIS, Supernatural, Dancing with the Stars, and Criminal Minds.

And that is a preview of me.


Sincerely,
Kelsey =)

No comments: