Monday, August 23, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge - Day 4

Dear Sibling(s),

I have two sisters who I love to death. I know I annoy you both sometimes, but you're still always there for me. We joke with each other, help each other, and we all care for each other. It's been tough moving, especially when we were younger, but I know it was easier having you both there when needed. I look up to you both, literally and figuratively, because you guys are great in your own ways.

Sister #1: You work hard at your job, and I admire you for that. I can always rely on you, and it's a great feeling knowing I can do that. You're also very smart, which shows in your work.

Sister #2: I love our crazy jokes we have with each other. We have plenty of inside jokes no one else gets but us; I love that we can act silly around each other. Also, you have smarts to back you up; don't let anyone tell you differently.

Thank you both for putting up with me!


Sincerely,
Kelsey =)

No comments: